Adding cooked quinoa to smoothie bowls is so underrated. It adds plant-based protein and provides sustenance, keeping you fuller for longer!
- ¼ cup water or plant-based milk
- ½ frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen berries
- ¼ cup cooked red quinoa
- Small handful of ice
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 serve protein powder (optional)
- Coconut chips
- Hemp seeds
- Cacao nibs
- Chia seeds
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Top with your favourite toppings and enjoy!
* If you don’t have a powerful blender, you might need to add a little more liquid to get it to blend.