Breakfast of champions! This nourishing breakfast is packed with complex carbohydrates, protein, healthy fats and veggies to keep you going all morning.
- 2-4 hard-boiled eggs
- ⅔ cups cooked quinoa
- 3 cups rocket
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1 avocado (halved)
- 70g halloumi (cut into slices)
- Butter or olive oil for cooking
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup roasted almonds
- Pinch of chili flakes
- Salt and pepper
- Add the cooked quinoa, rocket and cherry tomatoes across two bowls or plates.
- Add the apple cider vinegar and olive oil to a jar and shake well to combine. Pour this dressing over each bowl and toss well.
- Add the hard-boiled eggs and avocado halves to each bowl.
- To cook the halloumi add a little butter or olive oil to a small fry pan and cook for a couple of minutes on either side until golden brown.
- Add the halloumi to the bowls and a sprinkle of chili flakes, and the roasted almonds. Season with salt and pepper.