This colourful, Asian inspired salad is full of flavour and texture. Perfect on its own or alongside some chicken or salmon.
- 1 cup cooked red quinoa
- ¼ red cabbage (finely sliced)
- 1 cup shelled edamame beans (cooked and cooled)
- 1 capsicum (diced)
- ⅓ large cucumber (diced)
- 1 cup coriander (roughly chopped)
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- Juice and zest of one lime
- 3 Tbsp tahini
- 2 Tbsp tamari
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 small chili (finely diced)
- 2 tsp ginger (grated)
- 1 clove of garlic (crushed)
- ⅓ cup wasabi peas
- 2 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Add all of the salad ingredients to a large bowl.
- To make the salad dressing, add all of the ingredients into a jar and shake well to combine.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well to make sure everything is coated in the dressing.
- Garnish with the wasabi peas and sesame seeds.